First Time Rider Special $140.00
Updated June 6, 2012
Obama Economic Stimulus Wakeboarding Order
You must complete the FTR in order to ride in the Intermediate and Just a Ride Program
We recommend that first time riders sign up for this program, to start off the learing process on the right foot.
What You Get:
- Everything Listed on the lessons Main page
- First time riders lesson begin in the mornings (April-June start time 10:00am)(Mid June till-Oct 8:00am)
- Wakeboards and equipment provided, no additional fees
- 4 to 5 hours in a group Lesson setting with unlimited rides
- In-boat cooler for any food or drinks that you want to bring
- Have a music preference? Bring your own Ipod and listen to them on our monster stereo system while you ride!
For a complete list of services included with each lesson, please see our lessons main page.
The Fine Print:
- Non-transferrable, non-refundable.
- Black-out dates: July 3,4,5, August 29-Sept 05, 2011.
- Weekday trips must have a minimum of 3 riders. (Call if your Single, to be placed in a group)
Let us know if you have a friend who is an L2W Member to get special pricesp>
First Time Riders
$140.00 per person