Drive Like a Pro - Training for New Boat Owners
Updated June 6, 2012
Driving a boat is a lot of fun. But, driving effectively and safely adds to your enjoyment and your passengers enjoyment. When your a great boat driver, everyone is ready to have a great time. This course is designed for the new boat owner or current owners whos partners are not that patient at teaching how to driving a boat. In addition, If you want to rent one of our boats, you must pass this course.
- How to attach the Trailer to the Truck
- How to Back Down the trailer on a Boat Ramp
- Your responsibilities as the Boat Driver/Captain
- How to pull up a Boarder.
- How to Retrieve a Boarder in the Water.
- How to use the Blocker method to protect your rider
- How not to pull a Cowboy. (Power Turn).
- How to regulate the boat speed by the Rider and not by the speedometer
- How to recover from a rookie move while driving.
- How to maintain a safe boat while driving.
This course takes a total of 10 hours. We recommended you take the course in two 5 hour days. The first day would be Attaching and Backing Down the boat and Trailer on the Ramp. The second day you will be pulling up a boarder and retrieving.
This course can be taken on your boat or ours.
The cost is $300.
For a complete list of services included with each lesson, please see our lessons main page.
Drive Like a Pro
$300.00 per person